.



The UNEXPLAINABLE feeling that beats inside me

Is it love when you can’t stop thinking about a certain person? Is it love when you always want to be near that person? Is it considered love when your good memories as friends flash in your thoughts before you go to sleep? Is it love when you just hear his name, you can’t help but smile? Ughh. What is it? What is this? Is this already the so called LOVE?

Okay, I’m bewildered of this insane feeling. This is weird, strange, freaky and very hard to explain. All I know is it’s more than a crush but it is WAY less than love. Then, could anyone explain to me this odd feeling?

BAAAAH :D
Why do you have to be SOOO cute and funny?



♥ Sealed with a kiss,
Ooohlalucious


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: