.



Gossip Girl :)

Aren’t they perfect for each other?



My blog has completely turned into a BASS-WALDORF Fan Site. *Laughs*


Chuck:You ready for your present?
*Blair pulls his hair angrily*
Chuck: Oww, if you wanted to play it rough, you could've just asked.
Blair: You nauseate me.
Chuck: All this talk about how you have to be with Nate or the world would end...face it; it's over.
Blair: You sound like a jealous boyfriend.
Chuck: Yeah right. You wish.
Blair: No.... you wish.
Chuck: Please. You forget who you are talking to.
Blair: So do you. Do you... like me?
Chuck: Define like....
Blair: You have got to be kidding. I do not believe this!
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept. I feel sick... like there's something in my stomach.... fluttering.
Blair: Butterflies? Oh no no no no no. This is not happening!
Chuck: Look no one is more surprised nor ashamed than I am.
Blair: Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors they inspired but these butterflies... have got to be murdered.
Chuck: Fine. It wasn't that great anyway.
Blair: Thanks."


Blair: What if I told you I know where Georgina Sparks was right now?
Chuck: I say let's get the bitch.
“With friends like these, who needs armies?”
*Laughs*





♥ Sealed with a kiss,
Ooohlalucious


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: