.



Platoon is Life :D

I’m a senior now. *Big whoop*

We had our first CAT Training this afternoon and I had so much fun. :) Everything went great, except for the preparation part. I had a hard time "fixing" my hair. I have to admit, I now officially hate my bangs. Despite of the fact that it’s hard to maintain, it’s also hard to "fix" the way it should be fixed. I want it to be snappy. But I didn’t succeed in my goal. It was hard. I knew I shouldn’t have cut my bangs. *Sigh*

I have another news to spill, I finally submitted my form to UP Diliman. I also got my application form from Ateneo de Manila. I love it there. Next stop, La Salle. :) ANIMO ATENEO! Yay BLUE ARCHERS! (Bastos) *Laughs*


(:P)



Being a Senior is a tough job. First, you have to pass all your application forms to your desired universities before the deadline. Second, 4th year teachers give a lot of homework. Third, you have to attend CAT Training (which is totally awesome) every Friday. *Sheesh* Stressful, I know. But, you know what, I’m learning to love it. Yay 4th year!

Seniors, Hot! Hot! Hot! :P





♥ Sealed with a kiss,
Ooohlalucious



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: