.



Another day :)

Just got home from school. We were supposed to have our dance drama practice but it was canceled due to the bad weather. Signal No. 2 raw dito eh.


Watch Hannah Montana The Best of Both Worlds Concert on Disney Channel later, 9:00. Its 3D, it looks fun and I have Hannah Montana Concert 3D Glasses! I have a lot of those. Like 5 or 6. My mom supplies me with it ‘cause we deliver it to Sky Cable subscribers. We have more. You want some? Get some *Laughs* I’m not a fan okay? To tell you the truth, I actually hate her. The vanity fair picture of hers? What a slut. (haha, mean!) But I love her songs and her rockstar-inspired outfits.

If you haven’t seen the “controversial picture” here’s a peak:

Miley Cyrus VS. Vanity Fair

courtesy of www.shallownation.com/category/photography/



See? I have a lot! :))



♥ Sealed with a kiss,
Ooohlalucious



◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: