.



easy peasy

I tried driving 2 nights ago. Freaking clutch! All I did was to shout while driving. Mom was panicking too.

Then, me and my mom burst into laughs after getting out of the car. To my surprise, Jyl (our maid's 6 year old daughter) was also there, I could’ve traumatized the kid. Good thing she was calm. She smiled like nothing happened.

I thought driving was easy, well guess what, it’s not. Hah. It was my first time anyway. Note to self: CLUTCH, CLUTCH, CLUUUUUUUUTCH!!!!!

Exams are finally over! *cheers*

Uhh, FILIPINO was hard. And so were Physics and Trigo. Unit Test palang ganito na, paano pa kaya sa periodical? *Sigh*
(No pictures for today's blog)


♥ Sealed with a kiss,
Ooohlalucious


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: