.



010212

Cheers to the big TWO-ZERO-ONE-TWO!

Hooray to my very first post for this year! This is also my 50th blog entry by the way and I don't have anything interesting to share, just a cute typography I made.



Made a little tweaks to make my blog "catchy", added a few logos on the sidebar and made the entire blog eye-friendly. Isn't cute? Plus, I think the whole template expresses my personality. Kudos to the creator of this template!

Happy New Year!





◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: