.



Valentines Day Sickness

I turned a year older last Sunday. I'm now seventeen years old! Only a year to go and I'm legal! Cheers! My birthday is always a week before V-day. And since it is only 7 days before the much awaited season for lovers, Valentines Day, I feel sick seeing loads of heart shaped cut-outs everywhere! Like this morning, I was rushing to school 'till a group of noisy girls caught my attention. I stopped for a while to check what the girls were doing and why were they so noisy. And to my surprise, they were just pasting heart cut-outs on pink and white balloons. Sheeesh. Can this season be any.. CHEESY-er?

And oh, I just realized that Valentines Day is only a day away. So before anything else, to my friends who're single and ready to mingle, I would like to greet you HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY! Someday, we'll be seen with huge smiles on our faces too. You'll see.

~Z.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: