.



Back To Blogging!




This is my very first post for this year! *Cheeeeers!*

So, before anything else, I would like to greet everyone a Happy Happy New Year! I hope it's not too late. Haha! Have a good one, loves. :)

I'll be very busy this month because of the upcoming Prelims (BOOO!) and some other school stuff. I've been very lazy in school since 2nd semester started. That's why I need to do MORE school works and to study harder to boost my grades up! My grades are close to flunking. :| I've never been this lazy before. I need an inspiratioooooooon! HAHAHA.

Yuhh, that's all for today. I have a monster quiz on BA later. That's how our professor greets his students a Happy New Year by giving us a long quiz on the first Tuesday of the year. So, I'll hit the books now, ciaooo!

~Z.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: