.



Sneaky at San Beda



Miru wanted to surprise her boyfriend, Kel, for his birthday so she asked help from me and Hekki. Willing naman ako, but I still had to ask for Kiel's permission if I could go. Kiel said yes and decided to accompany us to Mendiola. (Please don't be confused, KIEL is different from KEL.)

Went to SM San Lazaro to decorate cakes. It was my first time to decorate a mini cake all by myself and found it really really really cool. I decorated a cake for Kiel. While Hekki, being the sweetest guy friend a girl could ever have, decorated his cake for Raj. :)

Here's the cake I made for Kiel:


Had lunch/merienda at Classique Fondue (sounds really fancy, eh? But seriously, it's just a simple carinderia in Asturias. Haha!) with Tanya, Rajj, Miru, Hekki and Kiel.

Then went to San Beda. For the first time in 18 years of existence, I sneaked into another university. As we passed by the hallways, Bedians stared at Kiel and me because we were still in our UST uniforms. I kinda felt awkward because I wasn't in my best look that day, which totally sucked.

We finally located Kel's classroom and waited outside 'till they were dismissed. To Kel's surprise, Miru was outside his classroom holding a mini cake and wishing him a Happy Birthday. It was raining hard but nothing stopped Miru from surprising Kel. Isn't she the sweetest? It's funny how love find ways to continue what's planned even though something permits it from happening.


A cute photo of Miru and Kelvin :">



Chilled at Starbucks Dapitan after, this time with Ekhai. Coffee and frappucinos all on Kel! Thank you again for the frap, Kelvin! Belated happy birthday!


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: