.



3 Things

    Here's the thing, I chatted with an ex (I couldn't expose his identity hihi) earlier today, and I started the conversation. I just wanted to catch up because for some reason, I just missed him. We had a good chat but I had to leave Facebook because I still had to study for an exam. After exchanging "GTGs", he told me to take care and that he missed me.

Two hours later, I logged in again, hoping to see him online too, sadly, he wasn't. As I was going through the posts on my newsfeed, one post from a friend struck me. It said;

    "Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. even if it’s not a serious relationship."


He gave me a stuffed dog for our first monthsary and I called it "Renzi". He gave me his sweatshirt and told me to keep it as a remembrance. I received a really nice ring with his name carved in it.

Indeed, he was really a good boyfriend. No, he was the PERFECT boyfriend. Too bad I never loved him the way he did. He's still my first love and he'll be my high school sweetheart forever.

~Z.




◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: