.



Paskuhan '09

I had fun with my blockmates last night. We were too lazy to watch the bands sing their lungs out, practically the reason why we ended up chilling outside UST hospital. Haha!

I was supposed to wear this outfit..



..but I was like "I look like a boy." So I wore my gray flats instead.


*Cheers*

That's all for today. I'll be leaving my dorm in about an hour and I haven't prepared my things yet. And my room's a mess. Bye.

~Z.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: