.



Tuesday

November 24, 2009, Tuesday.


At around 3 o'clock in the afternoon,

He held my wrist and asked me if we were still friends. I nodded, raised an eye brow and walked away.


at 4:44PM,

He sent me a message and asked if I was mad. I didn't reply.


at 5:19PM,

I received another text message from him. He wants me to text him back right away. Still, I chose to ignore his message.


Seriously, most guys are stupid. No offense. :|

~Z.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: