.



No, You're Not.


All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down

You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone

And you can say that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no, no, no, no



Lalalala. Instead of singing this line,
"You don't have to call anymore. I won't pick up the phone."

I'd sing this,

"You don't have to text anymore. I won't text you back."

LOL.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: