.



Drunk

Eeew mahn, my nails! :|

We were eating lunrienda (lunch and merienda) at Nitz when me and a friend of mine suddenly turned into emo monsters for no reason at all. HAHA. We started taking "emo-ish" moment photos and uploaded it in facebook. I loved this picture of mine the most! It looks like I got drunk. But that isn't beer. It's iced tea! HAHA.

I have a monster quiz later. Again. I must review. So yeah, ciao! :)

~Z.


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



The Shutterbug




An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ zwycoco@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! :)


Speak up?




Check her out?

Tumblr Twitter Lookbook Facebook Top

She's Sexy & You Know It

free counters

Proudly Pinoy!

template by s.m!sery.
resources: