Florals & Neon
Random # 1
I can't wait to finally graduate College so I could dye my hair ombre, have my belly pierced and maybe.. just maybe.. Get a tattoo.
"What's in my bag?" (My own edition)
You guys are prolly wondering who am I to post such kind of topic which is intended mostly for bloggers. Well, I'm bored and this is my way of killing boredom (it was a very very lazy afternoon indeed).
So.. TADA-AH! I'm obviously a huge fan of the color pink and I think it's already a part of women's nature to love this color. (Am I right, girls? HAHAHA) These are the stuff I actually use and are most of the time present in my bag/purse.
- Sun Broadband Wireless Stick - I usually carry this anywhere in case I feel the need of going online. This is my very first broadband stick and it's performance really annoys me most of the time.
- Hair Brush - To avoid bad hair days.
- Sun Glasses - Well, this one's not only for eye protection but also adds up style and confidence. HAHA
- Liz Claiborne Wallet - I've been using this wallet for almost 3 years now and so far, it hasn't tore up yet. I store so much stuff into my wallet such as cash, coins, atm cards, calling cards, receipts and even pictures.
- B&B Works PocketBac - BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE so far. I also love the silicone case that comes with this thing and how convenient it is for everyone.
- Wet 'n Wild Lipstick (505A) - Comes in handy when I need to put a little color on my lips to avoid looking dull.
- Forever 21 Fashion Mirror - Such a cutie patootie. Couldn't resist getting one.
- Parker personalized pen - The only reason I bring this pen around is because it's pink. Haha, but seriously, I rarely use this pen because I might lose it or something. Plus, my name is carved on it which makes it extra special.
- Pilot G-Tech C4 - I use this to write notes, reminders and draw doodles.
- Blackberry 9780 (Bettina) -I have this weird habit of naming my gadgets. Haha! This one's Bettina and she keeps me updated with family and friends through texts, calls, tweets, Facebook and BBM.
- Samsung Star (Patrick) - Yup, I have another phone and this one is used to contact my networks in Sun.
- iPod Nano (Polly Pink) - I'm not really much of a music junkie but this baby keeps me away from being bored.
- Clean & Clear Oil Control Film - Like other girls, I hate having that "oily shine".
- Maybelline Powder Foundation - A girl must be always picture ready! Haha!
First of Summer
Posted a new look again! Care to uhm.. HYPE?
I was really really bored the entire afternoon so I decided to grab Nona (my Canon 550D), put on some clothes & voila! A new look was born!
It took 13982943832948 shots & 938524 poses (of course I'm exagerating things for emphasis. Haha!) to finally have the perfect outfit shot. Here are some of the shots.
Floral fedora; P675, Knitted tank top; P715 both from Forever 21.
High waist denims; P40 from an Ukay ukay near by.
Mary jane wedge ; P580 168 Mall
Satchel; P850 Online
Great Finds at it's Cheapest!
Went shopping with my mom and some balikbayan relatives (whom I met for the first time) at 168 yesterday. Right after my exam, mom picked me up and parked the car at my dorm. The sun was high up, sky was at it's clearest blue. A great weather for a jeepney ride to Divisoria!
So here were the stuff I bought;
Third, DOUBLE FINGER RINGS!!!!
And of course, the highlight of my thrift trip (guess you had a hard time pronouncing that. Haha!), BROWN BOOTS!
I'm quite sure the Gods sent this baby to me, so thank you! Haha! Believe it or not, I got this pair for only 450php. Yeah, I started to invest on stilettos, heels and other "working girl shoes" for the upcoming internship this summer. This is my 8th pair btw, now I don't know where to put this baby. Boo me for not having a shoe rack. Toodles!
Moonleaf 2012 Planner Review
Finally got myself a Moonleaf 2012 planner!
When I first saw the planner online, I got hooked to it's simplicity. I was with my cousins at Antipolo that time and immediately asked my eldest cousin if there was a Moonleaf branch nearby. Too bad the nearest branch was located somewhere in Marikina and no one could bring us there. So I had to wait until classes in UST resume.
I got my planner at Moonleaf Tolentino, it was the branch nearest to my dorm. There weren't any samples available in the shop, so I purchased one without checking if the paper used was marker-friendly. To my surprise, the pages were too thin. I couldn't doodle on it using my markers because it would definitely leave marks at the opposite page. This somehow ruined my entire yay-I-got-a-new-planner excitement.
Note to planner doodlers: Be sure to buy yourself the right marker for your Moonleaf planner.
Cheers to my favorite part in this planner: Discount coupons! I'm a tea lover myself and I find these coupons very useful. Milk tea has somehow became my instant stress reliever, specially when running loads of org errands.
We got Belle de Jour to sponsor some events of the Thomasian Junior Marketing Association (TJMA) and this made me get a free CAMPUS BDJ planner. Campus BDJ can still be used until May 2012 and I'm currently torn between the two planners.
And yes, who would forget the spread made for notes? I love this sheet so much that I immediately wrote stuff on it (it can't be seen in the picture for some private reason. Haha!). Plus, the "Notes spread" is similar to the pages of a Starbucks planner and this is the only page I could doodle on.
Planners come it two colors: Cream and Black. I had second thoughts on which one to get, but I got the cream planner instead because it's much cheaper. But I really wanted the black one. Screw me for having a limited weekly income.
I personally recommend this planner, so while stocks last, GET YOURS NOW! #shamelesslyplugging
Cheers to the big TWO-ZERO-ONE-TWO!
Hooray to my very first post for this year! This is also my 50th blog entry by the way and I don't have anything interesting to share, just a cute typography I made.
Made a little tweaks to make my blog "catchy", added a few logos on the sidebar and made the entire blog eye-friendly. Isn't cute? Plus, I think the whole template expresses my personality. Kudos to the creator of this template!
Happy New Year!
◄ Older posts
An eighteen year-old camwhore, turning nineteen this year but denies it.
Loves to sing, but music hates her. A minimalist-design junkie. "Milk tea a day" is her usual drill. A frustrated actress.
Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org I'd love to hear from you! :)
Check her out?
She's Sexy & You Know It